Spectrum Electric has been in business since 1984. Our employees have been with us for over a decade and are up to date on code changes and new technology. We are very involved in helping the community and are members of the Conifer Chamber of Commerce. We respect people’s homes, clean up, and show up when appointments are scheduled. Most of our success has been because of word of mouth and referrals.
It sure can. That's what our experts help you figure out. We help determine what the right size generator is for your home and lifestyle. Our worst fear is you install a Generac generator that is too small to operate the equipment you want or need in an emergency.
During a utility power outage, an automatic backup generator provides numerous advantages over a portable generator:
· The American Red Cross recommends permanently installed backup generators as a safer way to provide backup power to a home than a portable generator.
· With an automatic backup generator properly installed outside, your home is protected from deadly carbon monoxide poisoning that is a much greater risk with portable generators.
· Running on the home’s natural gas or LP fuel supply, it is less expensive to run than gasoline and sources such as natural gas do not need to be refilled.
· They start automatically within seconds of a power outage, and eliminate the need to haul a portable generator outside or run extension cords throughout your home.
· They provide protection 24/7, whether you’re home or away, and they turn themselves off when utility power returns, so there is no need to monitor the unit during an outage.
The size of the generator will be determined by our experts once they meet with you. Every home and lifestyle is different. We don't take a cookie-cutter approach. It's your home and family, and we take that very seriously.
All generators require periodic maintenance, such as oil and filter changes to ensure maximum performance for years of reliable service. We offer annual maintenance contracts for a worry-free ownership experience. We recommend you have your unit serviced every 12 months by an authorized service dealer such as Spectrum Electric.
According to the Generac design department, they are engineered for 40 years. It is not uncommon to expect 25 years of reliable service from a properly maintained generator.